Students who fulfil all requirements of the SEAS 4.0 Master Programme will be granted a double degree, issued independently by the University of Naples Federico II and the University of A Coruña with an explicit reference to the third semester mobility:
– Sustainable Ship and Shipping 4.0 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (SEAS 4.0) / Master interateneo di II livello Sustainable Ship and Shipping 4.0, issued by the University of Naples Federico II.
– Sustainable Ship and Shipping 4.0 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (SEAS 4.0) / Master Universitario Erasmus Mundus en Sostenibilidad e Industria 4.0 aplicada al Sector Marítimo (SEAS 4.0), issued by the University of A Coruña.
Additionally, a Joint Diploma Supplement written in English and delivered by the Coordinating University (UNINA) will describe:
- the overall organization of the Master programme
- the details of the student’s study programme and mobility and
- full transcript of all ECTS points obtained during the master programme