The Master in Sustainable Ship and Shipping 4.0 provides scholarships for specialized scholars in the fields of study of the master. Specialized Scholars are high achieving researchers with a wide experience in fields related with:
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (EES)
- Simulation and modelling (SIM)
- Information systems and data management (IDM)
- Robotics & Autonomous Systems (RAS)
- Polar routes challenges in structure and technology (PR)
- Ship operation, management and infologistics (SO)
Scholar/guest lecturers’ mobility is considered eligible in the following cases:
- mobility between the partners of the consortium (including to/from associated partners)
- mobility from outside the consortium, in case such mobility is clearly linked to the Master course
Activity programmes can be proposed in any of the Universities participating in the Master:
- University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- University of A Coruna, Spain
- University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Hamburg University of Technology, Germany
Individual scholarship will be awarded for a week stay (minimum 4 days out of the week end), including travel expenses & accommodation costs. The candidate might stay longer according to convenience but the budget is limited to the amount awarded.
Interested candidates should apply through online application form.
The evaluation procedure for the Selection of Applicants will be carried out by the Education Board and will be based on the following criteria, as shown in the table below:
|EVALUATION CRITERIA||EVIDENCE||WEIGHT IN SCORE|
|Profile of the Scholar and expertise||Scholar CV||40|
|Quality of the proposed activity||Programme proposed||50|
|Fit to the SEAS 4.0 programme||Programme proposed||10|
Selected Applicants will receive an Invitation letter from the Education Board with all the details. A final confirmation of its acceptance must be sent back by the Granted Scholar.
SEAS 4.0 scholars holding an Erasmus Mundus scholarship must:
- Commit themselves to actively participate in the masters course activities
- Perform teaching/research/student tutoring activities
- Bring concrete added value to the course and students (through teaching of specific classes, leading and participating in seminars or workshops, monitoring and tutoring student research/project activities, participating in thesis reviews, preparing new teaching modules, etc.)
- Contribute, after their visiting scholar activities, to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus Mundus Programme in general, and the SEAS 4.0 in particular, in their institution and country of origin.
- Produce a report on the activities carried out during the stay that will be submitted to EACEA.