EMJMD scholarships include:
- the students’ participation costs (including the tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the course),
- a contribution to student travel and installation cost and
- a subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the SEAS 4.0 Master’s programme
However, the allowance will be granted following the regulations of the EACEA:
- scholarship holders studying in their country of residence will not receive the subsistence allowance during that period;
- a scholarship holder from a Partner country cannot receive the subsistence allowance for more than 3 months when studying in any Partner country.